ConWiz has extensive expertise in telecom product technical documentation. We create, format and edit technical documents specific to the telecom domain including Application Notes, Datasheets, Tutorials, User Guides and Operations Manuals. ConWiz creates documents in adherence to corporate styles guides and standards.
We have writers and trainers who have:
- Advanced technical and practical skills and experience in telecom industry,
- Experience in using information development tools and Content Management Systems,
- Experience in imparting technical writing training – online and classroom-based,
- Experience in translating technical data in end-user information,
- Procedures, Processes, Description, Reference,
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks,
- Java, Visual Basic programming,
- Information Mapping methodologies,
- LTE, WiMAX,
- Flash, E3, EPIC editor.
What ConWiz Do?
ConWiz can create the following documents for you:
- Terminal Reference and Training Guides,
- Help content and Demo content for back-end support,
- Welcome Guides,
- Product Requirements Documents (PRDs),
- RF (Radio Frequency) technology documentation,
ConWiz can also train your team using eLearning, Classroom sessions or both.